Virtual Tea Time 
Errrm… that’s rather awkward isn’t it? Yep, mother nature graced us with her winter presence once again yesterday. Another 5 centimetres of snow; yipee!
I hope that is my last mention of the winter; I’ve had it! Let’s have a change of subject shall we? In exciting news, I finished my final nursing placement this week! It was such a great experience that the end was bittersweet, however, there are certain perks to having some time off school. You know, like sleeping in a bit and not having to eat every meal out of tupperware.
This stoup (stew + soup) from Daily Garnish is awesome by the way. I highly recommend it to ward off the end of the winter chill :) I’ve been planning for some quality ‘me’ time during this upcoming week. Namely, some rock climbing, a trip to Toronto, meeting up with some blends, and the Toronto Yoga Conference! I’m pretty stoked to not use my brain
That’s it for me this week. I hope your Sunday is glorious, and that you enjoy perusing these great links from around the web!
- What Colour Yoga Mat is Best for You (personality + meaning + intention) ?
- 7 Types of Headlines that Will Turn on People’s Attention like Magic
- Dry Brushing for Detox and Naturally Beautiful Skin
- ‘Do What You Can’: My New Motto
- Breakfast Millet with Peanut, Ginger, and Tumeric Apple Compote